1. Standardized products
The production of spiral round duct fittings (pipe fittings and joints) has been highly automated and systematic, with industrialized quality control.
2. Low installation cost
The installation time of the circular duct system is only 1/3 of the similar rectangular duct.
3. Usually only a small installation space is required
Without increasing any pressure drop, a round pipe with a diameter of 200mm in the same installation space can replace a rectangular pipe with a diameter of 250×150mm. Without adding additional installation space, several parallel circular pipes can replace flat rectangular pipes. Taking all factors into consideration, in most cases, the space occupied by a circular pipe is less than that of a rectangular pipe. For the same pressure characteristics, the installation space of several circular pipes is often the same or less than that of a rectangular pipe. Many rectangular piping systems require a 4-bolt system for installation, thus adding 40 to 80 mm in all directions of the pipe.
4. Pressure drop: The wind resistance of a circular duct is much smaller than that of a rectangular duct.
5. Precise bite forming process: The molds used in the imported equipment are made of special steel structure. Even after three to five years of use, the surface of the pressing mold remains unchanged, so that the surface of the galvanized steel sheet is not damaged, greatly The service life of the air duct is prolonged, while the seams are even and flat, the bite is tight, the connection force is strong, and the airtightness is good.
6. Safety seal ring leakage prevention system
7. The exquisite spiral pressing corrugated rib process makes the spiral duct have the best strength to withstand pressure. After the spiral corrugated rib is added, the thickness of the bite and lock seam is four times that of the pipe body. The rigidity of the pipe is very large, showing a strong Superiority, can withstand the maximum pressure load without destructive deformation, the thickness of the material can be reduced by 15%, reducing the cost.
8. For the same cross-sectional area, the circumference of a rectangular duct with a length-to-width ratio of 1:3 is 40% longer than that of a spiral duct, which saves materials; in the same way, due to the short circumference of the spiral duct, the insulation material can be reduced accordingly .
9. Beautiful pipeline layout and strong three-dimensional effect: When the pipeline must be exposed as an architectural feature, the beautiful and elegant formed flanged duct will be the best choice.
10. Installation form of socket type spiral round duct.