Ventilation ducts that can be seen everywhere in daily life seem simple and simple, but each duct is actually composed of multiple different functions, which can meet the various needs of the building for ventilation and related functions, and it is more convenient to use. Let’s take a look at the parts of the ventilation duct.
1. Ventilation duct. In ventilation systems, ventilation pipes are used to supply or extract air. The cross-section of the ventilation pipe is circular and rectangular. In addition to the straight pipe, the ventilation pipe is composed of elbows, back and forth bends, variable diameter bends, tee, cross, and other pipe fittings according to the actual needs of the project.
2. Various types of vents. In order to supply or exhaust air into the room, various types of air supply ports or air suction ports are arranged on the ventilation pipe to adjust the amount of air sent in or sucked out. There are many types of the tuyere. The commonly used type is a rectangular tuyere equipped with a mesh and bar grille, which is equipped with a linkage adjustment device. Other types do not have a linkage adjustment device. The tuyere is divided into single-layer, double-layer, three-layer, and different forms of diffusers.
3. Valve. Ventilation components are installed on air ducts to regulate air volume and close individual branch ducts. Commonly used valves in ventilation and air-conditioning engineering include flapper valve, butterfly valve, multi-leaf control valve, circular flap start valve, bypass valve in the air handling room, fire damper and check valve, etc.
4. Muffler. Devices are used to prevent the introduction of noise into the room. There are resistive mufflers, resistive mufflers, resonant mufflers, and broadband composite mufflers used in air conditioning projects.
5. Dust collector. It is a kind of equipment for purifying air, which is generally divided into cyclone type dust collector, wet type dust collector, and bag type dust collector.
6. Ventilator. A machine that forces air to flow in a mechanical ventilation system. The fan is the main equipment for the ventilation and air-conditioning system. According to the structure principle, it is divided into two types: axial fan and centrifugal fan.
7. Hood. It is used at the end of the exhaust system, and its function is to remove dirty air from the outside. According to its form, it is divided into an umbrella-shaped hood suitable for the general mechanical exhaust system, a conical hood suitable for dust removal system, and a simple hood suitable for the natural exhaust system.