Medium-efficiency filter replacement cycle and when it is better to replace
Many electronic factories and dust-free purification workshops use medium-efficiency filters in central air conditioners, but many customers do not know when to replace the medium-efficiency filters. We will analyze for you when it is appropriate to replace the medium efficiency filter.
Under the condition of rated air volume, the medium-efficiency filter needs to be replaced within 3-4 months; or when the resistance of the medium-efficiency filter reaches 400Pa or higher, replace the filter; if the filter uses a cleanable filter material, please replace it. The filter material can be washed with water or a solution containing a neutral detergent, dried, and then replaced; it can be washed twice, that is, the filter must be replaced with a new one; if the dust concentration in the environment is high, this life cycle will also be reduced.
Notes on use:
1. Regularly check whether there is any debris blockage on the surface of the air inlet of the medium-efficiency filter and if the surface of the filter material is damaged;
2. If there is any object blocking the surface, it should be removed;
3. If the surface of the filter material is seriously damaged, it must be replaced with a new filter material or new filter material;
4. When installing the filter, it must be ensured that the crimping part of the frame has a good seal to prevent air leakage;
5. Do not hit the filter surface with heavy objects. Do not pull hard on the filter surface of the filter.
6. During installation, the length of the filter bag should be perpendicular to the ground to ensure the air supply filtration effect and prolong the service life.